Notice for Spring 2020
This semester, the seminar will be organized by Bahman Ghandchi.
Details & topics will be announced soon.
Time & Location: Feb 1+2, via video conferencing. (Contact DOT to join.)
- Anabel Ovide: Trapped-ion quantum computing I: Trapping & cooling ions
- Alejandro Villoria: Trapped-ion quantum computing II: The Quantum Charge Coupled Device (QCCD) architecture
- Galina Pass: Quantum singular value transformation, with application to Fixed Point Amplitude Amplification
- Evgenii Dolzhkov: Applying quantum singular value transformation to quantum walks
- Handy Kurniawan: Digital-analog control of quantum computing devices (Ketita)